Neustift in the Stubai Valley
The highest point at 3505m is the Zuckerhütl in the main crest of the Stubai Alps, directly on the Italian border.
The surrounding scenery of mountain peaks is breathtaking.
Biggest valley village // Best gastronomy and nightlife // many shops & skirents // big choice of restaurants // Ski and hinking area
Take a walk to the Kartnallhöfen // Farmers markett // toboggan at Elfer or Brandstattalm // Relax at Klausäuele
The Stubai glacier,
FACTBOX Stubai Glacier skiing area Tyrol
110 km of ski runs and slopes, of which 46 km are easy/blue, 39 km medium/red, 4 km difficult/black and 19 km ski routes; 2 km high altitude cross country ski runs, 2 winter hiking trails, Viewpoints, Size of the ski area: 700 ha (1,730 acres) Snowable area: 26,8 ha (66 acres) 25 cablecars and lifts, of which 5 are cablecars, 7 chairlifts, 9 T-bar-lifts, 4 magic carpets, snow-carousel. Fun park, giant slalom race course, ice climbing tower, high altitude cross country ski run, speed measurement course.
Leave your tracks on the wide slopes of the Stubai Glacier with TOP snow conditions.
• Snow reliability from October to June
• Children under the age of 10 ski for free when accompanied by a parent.
• Free parking spaces for coaches and cars with car park shuttle bus
• Free ski bus in the wintersaison from Schönberg to the Stubai Glacier
• Big Family Ski Camp for children and teens
• Child care for children age 3 and over
• 8 glacier restaurants: a wide choice of restaurants and meals
• Comfort Center: Self-service ski depot with beauty corner and chill-out area
• 3 Intersport shops – Shopping and ski rental outlets right on the mountain
• From happy staff to happy guests.
• Guests are "royalty" in the 'Kingdom of Snow'.
• The highest quality and comfort for our guests.
• Extensive all-round offer at Austria’s largest glacier skiing area.
In the backdrop of the valley you catch sight of the Paffengroup, flanked by the Mair - and Brennerpeak, in the south the limestone towers of the Elfer-and Zwölferpeak rise on top of a primary rock base, that serve as a sundial for the Neustift community. Neustift has been a well - known and frequently visited wintersport - location, that offers ski runs at all levels of difficulty.
Leisure Activities in Neustift:
Indoor swimming pool, sauna, horse-riding, hobby-holiday, library, chess, exhibitions, kindergarten for visiting children, shooting stand, bowling, billiard, curling, hand-gliding, paragliding.
100% snow - guarantee from October to June on the Stubai glacier, longest tobogganing run in nature in Tyrol on the Elfer, highest lying mountain restaurant "Jochdohle", on the Stubai glacier.